Educational visits are a key element of the rich curriculum on offer at St Mary’s. Every year group will experience a range of trips during the school year to enhance their learning. During the academic year 2015-16 our children enjoyed the following educational visits:
- Knowsley Safari Park.
- The Houses of Parliament, The London Eye and The Supreme Court, Westminster, London.
- Jodrell Bank Science Centre.
- Princes Road Synagogue, Liverpool.
- Underwater Street Learning Centre, Liverpool.
- The Royal Albert Hall, London.
- Imperial War Museum, Manchester.
- Southport Mosque.
- Metropolitan Cathedral of Christ The King, Liverpool.
- World Museum, Liverpool.
- Manchester Jewish Museum.
- The Walker Art Gallery, Liverpool.
- Liverpool Library.
- Tower Wood Outdoor Adventurous Activity Centre.
- Stratford Upon Avon – Shakespeare Drama Residential.
- Liverpool Maritime Museum.
- Southport Cinema – “Danny Champion of the World” & “The Friendly Dinosaur”.