St. Mary’s Catholic Primary School
St. Mary’s Catholic Primary School is situated in Scarisbrick, a short distance from both Ormskirk and Southport. We are a small school with 103 pupils.
Our facilities are excellent, they include:
- Large playing fields and rural setting
- Early years outdoor learning area
- An associated Pre-school on site
- A school allotment area
- A multi-use hall for music, PE, dinners, breakfast club, drama and after-school club.
- A class set of i-pads
- Environmental area
- Small classes
- Modern Foreign Languages are taught from Reception.
- A fantastic Early Years play area
- Adventure playground for all children including a climbing wall, rolling log and tyre crossing.