Educational visits are a key element of the rich curriculum on offer at St Mary’s. Every year group will experience a range of trips during the school year to enhance their learning. During the academic year 2018-19 our children enjoyed the following educational visits:
- The Atkinson Gallery.
- The Houses of Parliament, St James’ Park, Buckingham Palace, Westminster, London.
- Farmer Ted’s Christmas Grotto.
- Princes Road Synagogue, Liverpool..
- The Royal Albert Hall, London.
- Imperial War Museum, Manchester.
- Southport Mosque.
- Metropolitan Cathedral of Christ The King, Liverpool.
- World Museum, Liverpool.
- The Walker Art Gallery, Liverpool.
- Liverpool Library.
- Tower Wood Outdoor Adventurous Activity Centre.
- Stratford Upon Avon – Shakespeare Drama Residential.
- Liverpool Maritime Museum.
- Southport Cinema.